The Ebis Global consultants are driven to provide our company with their expertise and excel in tailoring services to fit our specific needs.
– Ebis Global Manager
Additionally, our solutions are highly-customized based on individual client needs that are designed to deliver day-to-day efficiencies as well as long-term strategic advantage through improved HR management. Our services can be delivered independently or as integrated bundles to give clients the flexibility and expertise they need, when they need it.
Human Resource Consulting
With HR Consulting you:
Benefit from expertise and experience of certified HR professionals.
Obtain professional advice and guidance of tough HR issues.
Receive HR advice, tips, tools and best practices that work.
Meet specific goals in a timely manner.
Only pay for the time or services you use.
Receive the most flexible solution to fit your needs and budget.
Stay focused on your core business.
Who is HR Consulting for?
Companies who need an immediate, professional solution.
Companies where HR is handled ineffectively and/or inefficiently by existing resources.
Companies spending too much time on one or more HR issue.
Companies that have one person covering many functional areas.
Companies wanting to protect and grow their business.
At The Ebis Global, we can help you deal with today’s challenges and also get you ahead of the curve for tomorrow’s opportunities. We will put your company in the strategic position necessary to manage talent acquisition, leadership development, workforce planning, HR compliance, and re-engage your employees.
As your trusted HR partner, TAG will assist you in achieving HR compliance with confidence in the
1. Compensation Analysis/Strateg
2. Disciplinary Actions
3. Employee Benefits
4. Employee Handbooks/Policies
5. Employment Investigations
6. Employee Motivation/Recognition
7. Employee Orientation/On-Boarding
8. Employee Relations
9. Employee Surveys
10. Employee Training
11. Exit Interview Programs
12. FLSA Exempt Status Surveys
13. Form I-9 Audits
14. HR Audit/Compliance Assessment
15. HR Coaching
16. HR Department Set-Up/Operations
17. HR Hotline/HR Hotline Plus
18. HR Policy/Procedure Review
19. Job Analysis/Job Descriptions
20. Organizational Development
21. Performance Management
22. Pre-Employment Screening
23.Records Retention Programs
24. Recruiting & Employee Retention Strategies
25. Safety Programs & Consulting
26. Staffing & Placement Services
27. Supervisory Training
28. Testing & Evaluations
29. Time & Attendance Solutions
30. Training & Development
31. Unemployment Insurance Cost Control
32. Workers’ Comp Claims Guidance
33. Wage & Salary Surveys