FRANCE STUDENT VISA PROCESS
Accommodation of Visa application and gathering of visas should be possible just by the candidate himself or through a movement specialist approved by the Embassy of France, New Delhi. French Student Visa has two unmistakable phases of use. One at the Campus France and the other at the international safe haven. The arrangement of records can fluctuate for them two. You would be required to submit firsts at Campus France and Photo-duplicates at the international safe haven/department/Visa Application Centers.
There are few different kind of Documents Required which are:
1. Long stay application form for the duration of more than 90 days.
2. Two passport size photographs.
3. A copy of Passport
4. A print out of your CampusFrance ID number
5. Visa fees payment confirmation receipt
6. Letter of registration from the academic Institution
7. Cover letter explaining the study project and a CV/Resume
8. Proof of funds – tuition fees + a minimum of 615 Euros/month, for the complete academic term
9. Proof of medical insurance with coverage valid in France
10. Copy of your round-trip airline ticket (if you are studying for six months or less) or a one-way ticket if you are studying in France for more than six months)
11. OFII form (Office Francais de Immigration et de Integration)
12. Proof of residency in France such as a lease, electricity bill, title of property etc. for a minimum of three months or a hotel reservation
13. Copy of the CV
14. Copies of the degree and academic diplomas, certificates
Step by Step process to Study in the France.