USA STUDENT VISA PROCESS
Understudy visa expects you to convey significantly a greater number of reports that you would for a traveller visa, by correlation. You need the obligatory reports alongside supporting archives of money related and scholastic records. Ensure you allude to this agenda before heading off to the department for the visa meet.
There are few different kind of Documents Required which are:
1. A valid passport with a validity date at least six months beyond your period of stay.
2. Printed copy of DS-160, the online application form
3. Interview appointment letter (original and copy)
4. Form I-20 sent by the college (where you are going to study)
5. Visa fees payment confirmation receipt
6. Bank statement for at least three years showing that you have enough assets to pay for the first year (could be of parent or guardian)
7. Pay slips
8. Original mark sheets/provisional certificates
9. Score sheet of exams like TOEFL, GMAT, IELTS, etc.
Step by Step process to Study in the USA.