SINGAPORE STUDENT VISA PROCESS
After receiving their offer letter from the desired institute for a particular course, students need to apply for student pass to enter Singapore. Institutes in Singapore will file the Singapore student pass for Indian application on behalf of the students to Singapore immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA). Applications are submitted through the Student’s Pass On-Line Application & Registration (SOLAR) system. New applications for a Student’s Pass must be submitted at least one month and not more than two months before the commencement of the course.
There are few different kind of Documents Required which are:
1. Valid passport – Your passport must be valid for at least three months beyond your period of stay in Singapore.
2. Completed Student Visa Application Forms – ICA form 16 & Form V36
3. Application fee payment receipt, as you are required to pay S$30, which translates roughly to Rs 1,538. An issuance fee of S$60 (Rs 3,076) has to be paid once the Student’s Pass is approved and issued.
4. The offer letter – You need to have an offer of a place from a Singapore institute/university. The forms are usually issued after the tuition fees have been received.
5. Two passport sized photographs (if applicable)
6. Bank Statements – Funds to be shown = Tuition fee + 8400 S$
7. Fixed Deposit Receipts (if necessary)
8. Bank loan sanction letter (if necessary)
9. Transcripts, diplomas, degrees, or certificates from schools you attended
10. Test scores that your college required, such as the TOEFL, GRE, or GMAT
11. How you will pay for all educational, living and travel costs
Step by Step process to Study in the SINGAPORE.