NEW ZEALAND STUDENT VISA PROCESS
If you are going to New Zealand to study for more than three months, you will need a student visa. A student visa allows you to study full-time in New Zealand for a limited period of time. A student visa may have conditions you must meet – for example, it may include.
There are few different kind of Documents Required which are:
1. Your passport must be valid for at least three months beyond your period of stay in New Zealand.
2. Completed Student Visa Application Form (INZ 1012).
3. Application fee payment receipt, as you are required to pay 295 NZD + Rs. 690 (approximately) before your interview.
4. An offer of a place – You need to have an offer of a place from a New Zealand institute/university. The forms are usually issued after the tuition fees have been received.
5. Letter from your current institution confirming status as a study abroad student.
6. Health insurance receipt.
7. You may be required to show Health and Character certificates, to prove that your intention of staying in New Zealand is genuine.
8. Two passport-sized photographs.
9. Transcripts, diplomas, degrees, or certificates from schools you attended.
10. Scores from tests that your college required, such as TOEFL, GRE, or GMAT.
11. How you will pay for all educational, living and travel costs.
Step by Step process to Study in the NEW ZEALAND.