LITHUANIA STUDENT VISA PROCESS
A person who a student is arriving in the Republic of Lithuania to the successive full-time studies a higher education establishment operating in the Republic of Lithuania should apply for a multiple entry national visa D, which could be applied for only at Lithuanian Embassy.
There are few different kind of Documents Required which are:
1. Completed and signed application form, 1 recent passport photo 35×45 colourful, with white background.
2. A legal travel document – passport (containing at least 2 blank pages, issued within the previous 10 years, its period of validity must exceed the validity period of the requested visa by at least six months).
3. Valid health insurance, covering the extent of stay, and its copy. The amount of medical insurance coverage – LTL 20 000 (EUR 5792, 40).
4. A confirmed Air ticket reservation.
5. Mediation letter from the higher educational institution in Lithuania.
6. Registration documentation of the educational institution in Lithuania.
7. Means of subsistence ( 150 EUR for every month of planned stay) in the Republic of Lithuania (minimum last 3 months original bank account statements/ pay slips etc.; in case of sponsorship – Affidavit of Sponsorship from parents/relatives and their bank account statements for minimum 3 months).
8. No Consular fee applied.
Step by Step process to Study in the LITHUANIA.