CYPRUS STUDENT VISA PROCESS
Worldwide understudies must fill in an application structure and submit it alongside the important records. Understudies must apply for the understudy visa at their closest Cyprus government office or department. Understudy visa is issued by the closest Cyprus international safe haven or office or by the Migration Bureau of Cyprus.
There are few different kind of Documents Required which are:
1. Completed application form and application fee
2. A copy of passport and 4 passport-size photographs
3. Attested copies of the pupils’ educational qualifications
4. Proof of proficiency in English or Greek language
5. Certificate of good conduct: This is issued by the police of the home or residence country.
6. Proof of sufficient financial resources indicating that student can meet the study and living expenses while studying in Cyprus. Proof can be a bank statement.
7. Medical certificate: Stating good health. It must include blood test- hepatitis B, C, syphilis and HIV, and chest X-Ray.
8. Original mark sheets/provisional certificates
9. Letter of acceptance: This is issued by the higher education institution of Cyprus and contains description/structure and duration of the course.
Step by Step process to Study in the CYPRUS.