CANADA STUDENT VISA PROCESS
PROOF OF ACCEPTANCE:-
Your school must send you an acceptance letter. Include the original letter with your study permit application.
If you need to take some courses before you are accepted into your program (conditional acceptance), we will only issue your study permit for the length of those courses. Once you are accepted into the main program, you will need to apply to extend your stay as a student.
PROOF OF IDENTITY:-
You and each family member who comes with you to Canada must have:
a valid passport or travel document. It must allow you to return to the country that issued it. Citizens of the United States have some options on the identification documents they can carry.
two recent passport-size photos. The name and date of birth of the person should be written on the back of each photo.
PROOF OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT:-
You must prove that you can support yourself, and the family members who come with you, while you are in Canada.
You can prove your funds with:
1. proof of a Canadian bank account in your name, if you have transferred money to Canada.
2. Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution.
3. proof of a student/education loan from a bank.
4. your bank statements for the past four months.
5. a bank draft that can be converted to Canadian dollars.
6. proof you paid tuition and housing fees.
7. a letter from the person or school giving you money or.
8. proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program.
Step by Step process to Study in Canada.